Sunday, January 9, 2011

Here is lovely 32 weeks!!!!! I can't believe that we only have about 7 weeks left!!! Being pregnant has been such a love hate relationship but most of all it has been the biggest blessing we have received!!!! It's funny because when you think you couldn't be more uncomfortable it just gets more and more uncomfortable but again we are still grateful for him. We are in the process of getting the nursery done and it should be done this coming week so i will be posting those pictures here in the next week, I can't wait for it to be done! I can't wait until hunter is here! I never said when his due date is but it is Feb. 28th! Not soon enough, that is for sure.

1 comment:

Ben, Starlene, Aiden, Brynlee, and Kynzee said...

you're so cute. I understand the uncomfortable. I'm only 20 weeks and I want to be done already. We're so excited for you guys and I am glad aiden will have a boy cousin to play with :)