So my cousins, my brother and sister, and cory and I decided to go and see my aunt and uncle down in New Mexico the day after christmas. My aunt and uncle decided that they wanted to take us all to Colorado, which is only like an hour away from New Mexico, on a skiing trip. We all piled in a suburban for 9 hours which was NOT fun but we got to New Mexico and then Colorado and had a BLAST. We stayed in a cabin up in the mountains that was literally hanging off the side of the mountain. We stayed one day in New Mexico and then 4 days in Colorado! Most everybody went snowboarding the first day while my sister, my aunt and uncle, their kids, and I went snowshoeing which was amazing!!!! The second day everybody went snowboarding as well. Get this the mountain that we went skiing on was called Purgatory Mountain. We loved every min of this trip, thank-you bryce and annallece!! Here are some pictures of the trip!!!!
Here is the beautiful cabin!
Here is one of the beautiful view's from the cabin.
Cory and I on Main St. in Durango Colorado, which is the small town from purgatory!
Here is everybody getting ready to go snowboarding
Snowshoeing was amazing!
If anybody has never been snowshoeing before it is amazing and everybody should do it. It was snowing like crazy bust It was so peaceful and a good workout! Anything for me that is a good workout but is fun at the same time I am all for.
My sister, cousin and I getting ready to go snowshoeing!
Snowshoeing, I am pointing at the moss that is growing on the trees up in the forest we were in.
Just on the mountain with a sweet view while i was snowshoeing!
Here is cory and I at Kurt Bestor's christmas concert which was really good.
SO ON FRIDAY WE WENT TO PICK MY BROTHER UP FROM THE AIRPORT AT 2:OO AM AND GUESS WHO WALKS OUT,
MIA MICHEALS FROM SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE (SHE IS ONE OF THE JUDGES)!!! I WAS SO EXCITED I COULDN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT.
LAKE POWELL (JULY 4TH)!!!!!
THIS WAS OUR FIRST TIME GOING TO LAKE POWELL AND IT WAS AMAZING, HOT BUT AMAZING!!!! WE HAD SO MUCH FUN AND HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF THE AWESOME TRIP!!!!
US ON THE BOAT!!
CORY GETTING READY TO WAKEBOARD!!
THIS IS A HORRIABLE PIC OF ME BUT HERE IS ME GETTING READY TO WAKEBOARD.
THE BOYS TUBING!!!!
HERE IS MY AWESOME HUSBAND CLIFF JUMPING (I'M TO MUCH OF A WIMP TO DO IT).
WEDDING, MAY 12 2006
US JUST GETTING READY FOR THE PICTURE IN FRONT OF THE SLC TEMPLE.
MY MOM, AUNT AND ME
MY BEST FRIENDS AND I
THE BRIDMAIDS
MY CAKE
SOME OF THE FLOWERS
HAWII 2007
OUR TRIP TO THE HAWII TEMPLE!!
FLOWERS WE FOUND OUTSIDE THE BEAUTIFUL TEMPLE
A HUGE TIKKI POLE WE FOUND WALKING AROUND NEAR THE MAIN SURFING SPOT
No comments:
Post a Comment